30 hours program/5 days/6 hours a day/9am-4pm.
Do this ONLY during your first week. Later weeks you can do standard classes.
Conbine your Spanish classes with tourist activities in Quito to reinforce your language skills. Start at tomorrow!
The tourist places can be chosen from our list below. Please check our suggested itinerary:
The Old Town mueums / Chuches and the hill with the Angel
Mitad del Mundo (Equator Museum) and the Intiñan Museum (Equator for experiments)
The Teleferico, Cable Car
The Change of Guard at the President Palace
The Modern part of Quito
- All necessary public transportation during the visits or taxi service when necessary.
- 30 Private Spanish lessons with a Private Spanish teacher/guide.
- Refreshments during breaks at the school with: bread, coffee, milk, tea, & hot chocolate.
- All necessary materials for lessons (photocopies, sheets of paper, map of Quito)
- 5 important places of Quito
FYI: About your money: $210 is for 30 hours program , $17 fee for cable car , $8 fee for Intinan museum, $12 fee for the Equator, $10 for lunch, $17 fee for Gayasamin museum , $21 fee for all transportation during the week - TOTAL $295. (all for both of you)
Other places that you can choose instead of our sugested ones: ITINERARY
- Mindo (The Cloud Foirest)- Cotopaxi ( Up to the refuge)
- The hot springs of Papallacta
- The changing of the guard in the presidential palace. Only on Monday, 11 am.
- La Ronda, a colonial street in the old town. Here you can have a coffee and rest. There are very nice restaurants.
- Plaza Foch, area of national and foreign visitors with good restaurants and hotels around. It is also a place of concentration of the people when there are public spectacles com the international futbo, important national holidays, cultural activities and more.
- The Cable Car starts at 9am and can take up to 5 hours if you want to ride a bit .. It takes a sunny day.
- The local market of Santa Clara to try a typical Ecuadorian meal. It is a traditional and popular market.
- The craft market of "La Mariscal" is an important place to buy some small souvenirs for your friends in your country.
- The Botanical Garden of "Parque La Carolina". If you like to enjoy nature, walk or make ice cream, this is a good place.
- The "Central Market" if you like the traditional fish of Quito "Corvinas" you should go there with friends.
- The museum "del penal" The old prison of Quito. In the old town. It is an interesting experience "The midnight express" sensation in Ecuador The giant "Parque La Carolina". Safe area for walking and doing free sports such as soccer, tennis, basketball, boating, etc.
Resturants for dinner in Quito with a nice view:
- Restaurant "The Mosaic". Nice view of Colonial Quito and the "IglesiaLa Basílica".
- Restaurant "Beautiful view". Nice view of Colonial Quito and the "IglesiaLa Basílica".
- Restaurant "El Ventanal". Great view of all Colonial Quito.
- "La Ronda" Spanish street to walk in the evening and try typical traditional food.
- "Pims restaurant" - in the Panecillo, the central hill of Quito with the Statue of the Virgin Mary. Incredible view of North and South of Quito
- "La Plaza Foch in La Mariscal" Area of good nightlife in Quito. Good restaurants and bars.
© CRISTOBAL COLON SPANISH SCHOOL. Since 1997